Every project / musical / show / concert I do, I do with love and passion (TM)

Thursday, May 06, 2010

One year with Tanja!


One year with Tanja!!
.
How the time happens! ... already for one year I initiated this blog. It has happened very rapidly!. I am satisfied because I believe the aim that one had proposed it is obtained: to spread Tanja's talent for Internet. I was finding unjust that an artist of this magnitude was little recognized out of Estonia. If she had born or living in another country as The United States or United Kingdom already would have some GRAMMY!.

Before what they were closing my first channel of music in "youtube" practically there was no Tanja's video in youtube not in the network. I did my first passes of slides and after efforts in contacting ETV I could acquire the videos of both performances of "Nightlight duo" in Euroulaul 2002 and 2003 and upload them in the network, neither was the only video clip "Vihmane päev"... up to coming to the point in what we have come in what I already am not in Youtube, now there are many videos on Tanja and I already have my own channel of music "pep1000"... The problem is that some day they will cancel the account of other companions who put videos on Tanja until they are entities with permission.


On having be created youtube in 2005 and to finish "Nightlight duo" in 2003 the popular band I do not introduce directly in the network. They entered directly the bands that were sounding in that moment. My simple pass of slides of "Miks ma ei suuda su maailma muuta" came to 52.000 views in youtube and the video clip "Vihmane päev" 27.000 views. Exactly in December, 2009 one of the reasons of the end of my channel was have put "Vihmane päev" in order that the people could enjoy it... From Greece, Canada or Japan they had said to me that it was the best song to that they had listened in his life... (to see my history in http://pep1000.wordpress.com/welcome-to-my-channel/).
.

Let's return to speak about the blog.The blog has enough daily visits and to the being in English it has more international repercussion and one tries to achieve that they could follow it people of all the countries.

The numbers are not deceptive. Thanks to the count installed from December, 2009, they have visited the blog coutries from Estonia (more than 4.000 visits), USA, Spain, Finland, and up to very distant countries like India, Saudi Arabia or Malaysia. The Internet power is infinite!

The most emotive moment was in December when I could for the first time communicate with Tanja across a "on-line" interview in the magazine "Ohtuleht" and Tanja answered us saying that she already knew the blog...
Now we are to a week of the final of the "Laulud Tähtedega 2010" where Tanja forms a part of one of two pairs finalists. She will compete against Lenna Kuurmaa probably one of the most famous singers of Estonia. If Tanja and Margus Hanson wins her reputation it will increase furthermore!!.
I wait to return very soon with good news!!